Saturday, October 20, 2007

Photos

A few pictures from Bariloche...

This is during our hike, taking a quick break


One of the many FANTASTIC views!


More of our hike, but this time showing all the snow. There was over a meter!


Nothing too exciting this week - took a midterm, now I'm working on the takehome part of it. I just saw a fantastic movie, called "Mar Adentro," in English "The Sea Within." It won an Oscar in 2005 for Best Foreign Film. It's from Spain and by Alejandro AmenĂ¡bar - I highly suggest it, though it is a bit unsettling, as its about a quadriplegic who is petitioning for the right to euthanasia.

Today I'm off to the gym, then a bit of shopping with an Argentine friend. Hope all is well in the US. I'm missing the baby naming of one of my cousin's today - its definitely the event I'm most disappointed to be missing so far. Luckily, they live close to school, so I plan on visiting next semester! For those of you who are there - send me photos!

2 comments:

Mom said...

just beautiful! I am glad you enjoyed. I look forward to more pictures of your adventures. love you, mom

Uncle Newt said...

Enjoyed your description of Bariloche. Sounds like you should have brought your skis. The pictures are great. Aunt Sheila and I spent a delightful weekend in the Berkshires with your grandparents. Good luck on your exam. Love from Aunt Sheila and myself. Uncle Newt