Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sitting in the Miami Airport

I'm currently sitting in the Miami airport, contemplating the next five months. I really hope everything goes well and I learn a lot. It's very nerve racking, packing up your life and getting ready to leave! I worked so hard to be organized and ready that I was nervous towards the end, mostly because I didn't have anything left to do :-) I've been reading about Buenos Aires, and so far my list of things I have to do are...

(1) El Museo de Bellas Artes - the National Museum of Art (http://www.mnba.org.ar/ in Spanish). Besides the fact that it's close-ish to where I'm going to be living, I always love an art museum! Hopefully I'll get to go to this one.
(2) Bet Hilel - a cute looking synagogue close to where I'll be living (http://www.bethilel.org.ar/ in Spanish). They have events for university students.
(3) El Museo de Deuda Externa - literally, the Museum of Debt. 'nuf said.

And, there's supposed to be a zoo!

Sending lots of love to everyone!

~Becca

2 comments:

Mom said...

I knew you would find a way to connect in Miami!! How is the weather? love you, mom

Unknown said...

I have no doubt you will do all that you set out to do! And I hear mom actually drove you to the airport!! I hope by now you have arrived safely in Buenos Aires. Much love, LouLou